Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our Adorable Puppies & Happenings in the Garden

A face only a mother could love?

Dobby is just such a goof, and he is fun to photograph. I took this photo of him today by getting way too close with the lens. He is Momma's baby!

And then there is the Precious! AWWW!! Too cute huh? Here she is sleeping on my robe. In the morning I lay it out for her to snuggle in while I shower. As you can see she is quite content!

Flower Power

I spent hours planting flowers the other day. Luckily the weather has been amazing! The temp is around the upper 70's to mid 80's on most days, and I am lovin' it!


Dob's inspecting the tomato plant for me.

Not sure what any of these are other than the Geraniums, but they sure are pretty!


And I still have more to plant!

Baby Robins

A momma Robin decided to nest in the Arborvitae that is right next to my garden hose spigot! Seems like every time I turn it off or on, she is in there, and we frighten each other. She squawks with annoyance at me and flies quickly away. The three babies are naked yet, with just tufts of feathers on their heads. I will keep you posted as they grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment