Sunday, June 17, 2012

Amy's Shower

Here is the amazing house that the shower was held at.
 

On the right in the white dress is Amy, and standing next to her is my cousin Mary, Amy's aunt. Entering the room on the far left is the groom's mother, Lisa (great name don't you think? ;).
My mom and Nana at our table.

Guests enjoying themselves. If my memory serves me correctly, th women at this table work at the hospital at which the groom's father is a doctor at.

The ceiling was painted with a scene, and in the door of an upstairs room you can see a very life-like statue of a waiter.


I had to crop a close up out of the previous photo so you can see the detail better.


Here is the room where dinner then desert was served. We brought in our plates and helped ourselves. The entire table was full of deserts, and I had a small slice of each one! They were unbelievably delicious.
























I went to the most amazing shower yesterday. It was for my cousin Nora's daughter Amy. The house the shower was held in was spectacular and is used for housing the art collection of the owner. The art and the house were a beautiful backdrop to the perfect shower. Eiffel Towers holding votive cups lit each table, and delicious pastries from 3 countries, including France and Italy, were featured as desert. As a result of that, I am sitting here with my coffee eating Tarimisu for breakfast while I blog! =D

1 comment:

  1. you are so right about the abundance and beauty of the art, inside and out! i find it imposseble to even come close to it all, when i'm trying to dicribe it to any of my friends! it was so nice to be with you lisa and share such an experience!!!!!!!! I'ts Aug. and I still visualize it often!

    ReplyDelete