Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Christmas 2011

Erik with his gifts


I think this is something for his truck, but not sure. I had to post this picture even though it was blurry. My camera was new to me, and I was not very good at taking pictures with something so tiny! I prefer a beefy camera that has a lens I can look through instead of this big window displaying the image.Even so, I am getting used to it!
Dobby is the biggest goof. He takes really cute pictures or very silly ones. He is one of my favorite photography models. Here I captured him running around with Christmas paper. It is amazing I was able to get a clear shot. He runs around so quickly and usually I get motion blur!

Mike picked out this stuffed dog-toy for Dobby and Precious. They love to run around playing tug-of-war with it, and Precious has figured out how to make the stomach squeek. She puts it up against something and pushes hard with her nose. She is very smart! She discovered it makes a good pillow as well! Precious still lays on this stuffed toy like that, it is one of her favorites.

Here is Precious opening up one of her gifts.

























































































Erik opening his punching bag (to be installed in the barn!)













































































































I was going through my pictures this morning and realized I never put up anything from Christmas this past year. Show above are a few of my favorites.

It was such a great Christmas this year for me because Mike was actually home for it! It felt great to have our family together for the holiday, and was the best gift I have ever received.

Thank you for stopping by!
Sincerely,
Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment