Friday, November 11, 2011

Pictures from September

This was the last photograph taken of Gram. Erik went to visit and they took a picture with the camera on a phone. Thank goodness! Gram really looks pretty good for 94 1/2 years old. I miss her so very much. She was a blessing in my life, and I cherish all of my memories of her.
Gram & Erik September 2011

Here is a funny picture featuring Dobby. In the morning, I open the blind for Dobs so he can stand on the chair and look out the window. I took this picture when I was leaving for work. You have to look closely, but you can see Dobs in the window. He is such a goofy dog.
There's Dobby!

This next photo I am sure you will love. It was a spectacular sunset that I just had to capture to share with you. Miss sitting outside on the front porch having coffee while enjoying our fabulous view with you!
Breathtaking sunset over the cornfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment