Tuesday, November 15, 2011

3 More Photos from My Phone's Camera

Yikes, I missed posting yesterday! I will try to post another tonight to make up for it. My goal is to get all the pictures up on this blog that I took over the summer, then start adding the pictures I am taking now. So in the next few days I should be posting the brand new pics for you :)

Big Spider on My Iris Plant!!
When I was doing yard-work it turns out I wasn't alone out there! Did my best to stay away from this guy. Kind of scary looking, and I am not sure what kind of spider it is.

Sunburned Erik
I took this photo of Erik in his Apple Holler t-shirt. He has worked there the past few years. He got a little too much sun and almost matches his shirt. He is sporting his new hair-do (or hair-don't since there isn't any?) He has decided he likes to clipper it himself, and removing it almost completely seems to be the way to go. Sure makes for a quick morning getting ready!

Flowers from Karen
My cousin, Karen, brought me these flowers at Gram's memorial. They were so beautiful! She must have known my favorite color is pink. Thank you, Karen, for these flowers. They really meant a lot to me, and I thoroughly enjoyed them. They were perfect on my dining room table.

Well that's it for now. More to come soon!
Love,
Lisa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment